Recently we have noticed that on the market continues to appear TV Boxes equipped with the RK3329 chipset from Rockchip It is currently one of the older SoC dedicated TV Boxes, but manufacturers are eager to use it. Its huge advantage is mainly the price, although they support 4K @ 60fps video like other chipsets. So today we would like to show you another TV Box featuring SoC Rockchip RK3329 a well-known brand called T95D.
T95D TV Box specifications:
T95D TV Box will provide with just that along with Android OS and 4K UltraHD Media Player. Just one step, make your TV become a smart TV. Coupled with the rapid and stable configuration, provides you with the benefit of using all the latest updates and having access to all the tools, games and apps at the play store smoothly. It has many functionalities and looks appealing and comfortable to use.
- CPU – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 1GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port, 3x USB Host, micro SD Card slot, AV Out, DC jack.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Misc – Display LED, Power button
- Dimensions – 10.20 x 10.20 x 2.30 cm
- Weight – 150g